Saturday, October 13, 2012

Flash Fiction Challenge: Scary Story In Three Sentences

Tick-tock, tick-tock, time flies and the words remain unwritten. It's been over a year since I posted to this space, and I have no one to blame but the countless other fuck-knuckles that demand my time. Well, them and the One True King of Fuck-Knucklery, all hairy, arthritic, and twisted into a self-fellating tangle of limbs more appropriate for Hell's own Kama Sutra than this plane of existence; myself. So it pleases me to, after so long, post a mere three sentences in herald of my return. However brief it may be.


 Blessed Silence

“Isn’t it ironic,” he asked his wife as he chewed on the succulent meat. “How the one thing we hate most in others can be, under the right circumstances, a thing in which we derive enormous pleasure?”

His wife remained silent, watching him finish his meal, for she had no tongue with which to respond.
 

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't even make me want to ask questions. It's that damn good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

    I don't know why, but I get all crazy with the exclamation points when someone says something nice about my work.

    ReplyDelete